Transdermal patches (adhesive patches placed on the skin) may also be used to deliver a steady dose through the skin and into the bloodstream. Testosterone-containing creams and gels that are applied daily to the skin are also available, but absorption is inefficient (roughly 10%, varying between individuals) and these treatments tend to be more expensive. Individuals who are especially physically active and/or bathe often may not be good candidates, since the medication can be washed off and may take up to six hours to be fully absorbed. There is also the risk that an intimate partner or child may come in contact with the application site and inadvertently dose himself or herself; children and women are highly sensitive to testosterone and can suffer unintended masculinization and health effects, even from small doses. Injection is the most common method used by individuals administering AAS for non-medical purposes. 
1. The steroid works fast and in most cases, you will start noticing results within the first week of usage.
2. The tablets are very good for starting a bulking cycle.
3. When taken in the right quantity, Anadrol . Superdrol is very effective in building lean mass.
4. The steroid is easily available and hence popular with both beginner and advanced steroid users.
5. Leads to fast results. Users usually gain 20 to 30 pounds within the first cycle. However, like is the case with most anabolic steroids, some of the weight is due to water retention.
6. Anadrol has low undergone binding characteristics that make it great for stacking with other steroids like tren, Test, and Deca.
7. When stacked with Anavar , the steroid can be used in cutting.
8. Improves your appetitive and amount of red blood cells in your body.
9. Helps to increase nitrogen retention in the cells and in turn enhancing protein synthesis .
10. Leads to rapid mass and weight gain when used with a good PCT and as part of stack.
11. Can help to reduce joint pains usually experienced when exercising.